Please contact us as soon as possible if there is a problem with your order so that we can figure out the best way to correct it. We pride ourselves in parts knowledge and customer service.
- Customers have 14 days from receipt to return the part in the same condition it was received in, with the original packaging. Please use common sense when returning an item – do not use a high priced shipping option for a $5 part.
- Please include your name, contact information, and order number with any return.
- A 20% restocking fee may be added.
- We do not accept returns on carburetors, electrical items, or chemicals.
- Clothing must be returned in unused condition and can be exchanged for another size.
- No refunds will be issued until the part has been returned and inspected.
Incorrect Item Received – If you received the wrong item, please let us know as soon as possible. We will refund your original invoice amount and the return shipping charges if the error was made on our end.
Customer Ordered Incorrect Item – We will work with you to insure you get the correct part. Customer pays return shipping charges.
Please contact us prior to any return for an exchange so we can discuss your needs to insure the correct item will be sent out.
Morrie’s Place is not responsible for lost or damaged packages during return shipping.