Morrie’s Place was founded in the 1940’s when Morrie Gauger began buying, selling and fixing motorcycles. He first became a dealer for BSA in 1954 and over the years added Triumph, Norton, Matchless, and BMW to the business. The current owner, Ed Zender, began working for Morrie in the 1980’s. The Zender family has been owner and operator of Morrie’s Place since 1993, when Ed Zender bought the business from the Gauger family. In 2008 they moved the business to its current location in Ringwood, IL. Today the business continues to reflect Morrie’s passion – to keep vintage motorcycles on the road.